Youâ€™ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now itâ€™s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. Thatâ€™s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplanâ€™s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the testâ€”guaranteed.
- New cover, new layout, new reader-friendly interior design
- Progress tracker on every page so students can see where they stand, as they study
- 2 Full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Proven, test-specific, score-raising strategies
- Key terminology defined in context
- Sample answers for Free-Response questions
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP U.S. Government and Politics 2009: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.