You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With 75 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test–guaranteed.
Let your score soar with these Kaplan features:
* Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP U.S. Government and Politics exam
* Strategies from AP U.S. Government and Politics teachers
* 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock)
* An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths
* Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test
* Key terms, defined in context
* Sample answers for free-response questions
* Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan’s AP U.S. Government and Politics 2014-2015: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.